Customer Support Specialist - US market
GoodBarber is looking for a new Customer Support Specialist to join their fast-growing team in New York City.
You will be in charge of helping our English speaking customers achieve their goals by using our product.
Always willing to go the extra mile to help, the Customer Support Specialist is a good listener who can provide non-tech-savvy customers with clear explanations and advice on the best way to use GoodBarber for their project.
The Customer Support Specialist engages with the customers in order to build a strong relationship based on trust and loyalty with the company.
Customer service experience is a must.
Tech knowledge is a plus but not required
You're a native English speaker. A second language is a plus.
You're empathetic to users and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You make customers feel empowered after interacting with support.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You always make sure to be as clear as possible in order to avoid misunderstandings, both with the team and the customers.
You're a good listener. You always make sure to understand the customers' needs in order to offer them the best possible solution.
You love to write. Almost everything at GoodBarber is done via written communication (both with customers and between teammates).
You're obsessed over the details. You make sure each word and each punctuation mark makes the customer delighted to work with you.
- You're a problem-solving, detail-oriented person.
- You're able to learn quickly, adapt to change and particular situations.
- You can work independently and successfully manage a high volume of account-related tasks including support case escalation, email, and phone communication.
- You have an ethical and honest approach to customer relationship.
- You are willing to build strong relationships with your teammates.
Things you may do
- Answer product and service-related inquiries
- Qualify and understand customers' needs
- Prioritize the support issues, escalate them quickly and efficiently, follow-up on the resolution and give the customer regular updates.
- Teach clients how to make the most of GoodBarber's technology
- Manage product or service reports
- Contribute to the team effort to improve the platform and customer-service quality
- Produce written materials including online documentation, blog articles, text variables
Location: New York City - USA
You'll be in our WeWork office in Manhattan and join our team of 40+ people spread across our 4 offices, in Ajaccio (FR), Lisbon (PT), Coimbra (PT) and New York City (US), all of them passionate about amazing design and delivering the best possible experience to our users.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary (aligned with skills and seniorship)
- In-house training provided
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- 5 weeks of vacations per year (25 days)
- Commute allowance
- Company trips to France
- Be part of a international team
GoodBarber is an App Builder, a tool that allows anyone to make high-performing native apps and Progressive Web Apps with the best design and user experience out there.
By significantly slashing the cost of making an app, GoodBarber makes the best mobile and web technology accessible to everyone.
Over 30,000 apps use GoodBarber today. They always stay ahead of the game thanks to the constant progress made through the continuous R&D GoodBarber is dedicated to.