Our engineering team is looking for an experienced System Engineer to help architect and maintain our backend services. You will be part of a fast-paced team driving ongoing product iteration. You will be working on the engine that will be used to create thousands of apps.
You will play a key role in our engineering practice by ensuring our services run on a strong environment.
Your daily missions will include:
- Management and maintenance of the GoodBarber technical architecture (50+ physical machines)
- Administration and management of an on-premises Kubernetes cluster
- Implementing new monitoring practices
- Good knowledge of Linux (Debian in particular)
- Strong knowledge of networking practices
- A pragmatic approach: you know how to implement things in an efficient way, even if that's not always sexy
- Bonus: skills in Python development