GoodBarber is looking for a skilled customer success and sales professional, to fill an immediate opening in our marketing team as US country manager. If you love interacting with people, helping them learn how to provide the best experience on mobile, and if you have a good understanding of French language, then read on.
As a US country manager, you'll play an important role in developing and shaping the GoodBarber voice in the US market and beyond. You'll own the US localization of the product, and be in charge of growing your market.
Things you might do
GoodBarber is a small, fast-growing company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Localize GoodBarber from French to English, with a focus on the US market. You'll ensure that translations are clear, accessible, and culturally relevant for GoodBarber customers, leads and partners throughout the English-speaking world.
- Pre-sales. You'll interact with leads on a daily basis via email, skype calls, chat and you'll help them understand how GoodBarber is a good fit to solve the problem they're facing.
- Onboarding. You'll help new customers via email or chat to ensure they have the best experience possible, troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions.
- Customer success. You'll monitor customer health and engage customers actively with regular strategy calls to derive maximum value from their investment in GoodBarber.
- Reporting. You'll manage, track, and report on all activities and results
1 vacancy in New-York City, USA
1 vacancy in Ajaccio, Corsica
You can choose to be in our office in New-York City or to be at our headquarters in Ajaccio, Corsica. Whatever location you choose, you'll join our team of 40+, distributed between Ajaccio-Corsica, Lisbon-Portugal and NYC-USA.
The whole package
- Salary aligned with skills and seniorship.
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- 2 retreats per year in our headquarters, in Corsica (awesome place)
- 5 weeks of holidays per year
- Work with great people
GoodBarber is an App Builder. A tool that allows you to make high-performing native apps and Progressive Web Apps with the best design and user experience out there.
By significantly slashing the cost of making an app, GoodBarber makes the best mobile and web technology accessible to everyone.
Over 30,000 apps use GoodBarber today. They always stay ahead of the game thanks to the constant progress made through the continuous R&D GoodBarber is dedicated to.
You speak French fluently. French is the primary language to build the product. You can speak and read French, and it’s easy for you to translate French into English.
You're empathetic to users and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You realize that not everyone has the same skill set and that smart people sometimes make mistakes. You make customers feel empowered after interacting with support and not stupid because of a small mistake.
You love to write. Almost everything at GoodBarber is done via written communication (both with customers and between teammates).
You obsess over the details. Maybe you have a one emoticon and one exclamation point rule of thumb for every email. Maybe it's only two sentences per paragraph. Either way, you make sure each word and each punctuation mark makes the customer delighted to work with you.