We're looking for a Frontend Developer (Angular) to help build and maintain our engine to build Progressive Web Apps. You won't just be working on a website, but the engine that will be used to create thousands of PWAs. You will collaborate closely with Product, Design and QA to spec, build, test and deploy new features.
You will play a key role in our engineering practice, implementing new features, developing our PWA engine and building beautiful user interfaces.
Your daily missions will include:
- Craft new and improved features of the GoodBarber Angular Engine
- Rapidly solve problems
- Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance
- Prototype product concepts
- Proactively look for ways to make the project better
- 2 years of work on Angular or React projects, having built and maintained one or many web-app
- Experience building and debugging complex systems & layouts
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Collaborative attitude when working with other team members
- Bonus: knowing the iOS or Android SDK basics