Our engineering team is looking for an experienced PHP developer to help architect, build, iterate and maintain our backend services. You will be part of a fast-paced team driving ongoing product iteration. You will be working on the engine that will be used to create thousands of apps.
You will play a key role in our engineering practice, implementing new features and developing the tool our customers use to create their app.
Your daily missions will include:
- Design and develop the GoodBarber admin panel
- Work closely with the PHP development team, the Python team, and the mobile development teams
- Rapidly solve problems, fix bugs
- Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance
- Implement quick testing routines
- Prototype product concepts
- Proactively look for ways to make the project better
- Strong skills and experience with PHP development
- Good knowledge of PHP related web frameworks (Bonus: knowing the basics of Phalcon)
- 2+ years experience in development
- A pragmatic approach: you know how to implement things in an efficient way, even if that's not always sexy
- Bonus: Good knowledge in frontend technologies