Our frontend engineering team is looking for a native Mobile Developer. You will work from our company headquarters (CampusPlex, Ajaccio).
You won't just be working on an app, but the engine that will be used to create thousands of apps. You will collaborate closely with Product, Design and QA to spec, build, test and deploy new features.
You will work under supervision on various sized projects, using the iOS SDK. You’ll join a team of professionals who are passionate about their product and love working within a challenging environment.
Missions & Responsibilities
- Craft new and improved features of the GoodBarber Engine
- Analyze functional specifications (written by the functional project manager) and contribute to technical specifications (under the management of the technical lead)
- Identification of the right technical solutions, definition of the technical architecture for given projects, within the general framework
- Rapidly solve problems
- Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance
- Prototype product concepts
- Proactively look for ways to make the project better
- You’ll be part of the mobile team, to develop our core engine for Android, iOS and Angular
- Motivation to learn new technologies
What to find at GoodBarber?
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation
- Be part of a international team
- Work with a distributed team
- Competitive salary