Reporting to the Head of iOS Engineering, you, as iOS Developer — collaborating closely with our Product, Design, and QA teams —, will be contributing to spec, build, test and deploy new features on the GoodBarber engine — used to create thousands of apps.
Your role will involve developing digital product experiences and utilities for mobile and desktop, using the iOS SDK. You'll also be contributing by implementing best practices to ensure app reliability and security, fixing bugs, and refactoring the code base when necessary. You will build new features and enhance existing ones. You'll be able to proactively look for ways to make the project better.
Without you, we wouldn't be able to build the excellent experiences our users expect from us.
It's a big challenge, but no one said building great things was going to be easy. However, it does help that you will be doing this alongside great teammates, experienced enough to know the ropes, but young enough to believe we can change everything!
Missions & Responsibilities
- Craft new and improved features of the GoodBarber Engine;
- Analyse functional specifications (written by the functional project manager) and contribute to technical specifications (under the management of the technical lead);
- Identify the right technical solutions, define the technical architecture for given projects, within the general framework;
- Rapidly solve problems;
- Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance;
- Prototype product concepts.
Why you should apply:
- An international environment. Be part of our multicultural and distributed team. Including regular trips to Ajaccio where you’ll be able to meet with our other offices.
- Transparency. Regular feedback, honest discussions about our company goals, and more.
- Impact. Create and develop a product that has a real impact on society.
- People-first. Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation.
- Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal.
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and the tech stack to help you do your best work.
- Flexible work hours.
- Health Insurance.
- Meal allowance.
- 25 days of vacation.
- A fair & competitive salary package.